Not just simple product or sales training, but the tough stuff: leadership, inclusion, teamwork, and engagement.
Look, we know these are perennial issues. We also know that time is running out for getting real results. It’s time to re-imagine training.
- Transform training into new behaviors and sustainable business results. Things you likely haven’t been getting lately.
- Take your learning results from one side of the ledger to the other, creating real, measurable ROI.
- Grow the most healthy, productive culture you’ve ever imagined.
- Generate impressive new data. Data that will let you manage human capital with the same kind of discipline as financial capital.
Research shows that 60% – 90% of learning is not used on the job.
– CLO Magazine
myRhythm solves the most chronic training deficiencies, to give you the sustainable results you want.
myRhythm structures a powerful web-based platform, where members interact daily to drive an engaging work environment, unleash performance, and generate the data to manage both.
It’s not your content or your people. It’s your processes, structures, and culture.
- We know that people are talented, and good, and full of positive energy.
- We know you can count on this energy for at least three to six months after hiring.
- We know that people want to belong, to make a difference, to uniquely contribute—even after six months, or more.
- We know the organization doesn’t mean to get in the way. But too often negative culture drains peoples’ energy, interfering with training outcomes.
- We can restore the same energy, enthusiasm and focus as when employees were new, by re-imagining the training process you’re likely stuck in.
Join Jack Pierce and Peter Stickler as they discuss the kind of things people need, in order to cure the common job.
An unhealthy culture drains the energy out of people, leaving them sadly disengaged. We call that the common job.
myRhythm structures a powerful web-based platform, where members interact daily to drive an engaging environment, unleash performance, and generate the data to manage both.